Here are a few publications that have been produced about this project so far. They give an insight into the history of the project as well as the different kinds of questions that this project is invested in thinking more substantially about. We have several more in the pipeline and will add these as they become available.
- Anderson, Jane. 2012. ‘Options for the Future Protection of GRTKTCES: The Traditional Knowledge License and Labels Initiative’, Journal of the World Intellectual Property Organization 4(1); 73-82.
- Anderson, Jane and Kimberly Christen. 2013. ‘‘Chuck a Copyright on it’: Dilemmas of Digital Return and the Possibilities for Traditional Knowledge Licenses and Labels’ Museum Anthropology Review 7, (1-2) Spring-Fall 2013; 105-126.
- Anderson, Jane and Kimberly Christen. 2013. ‘TK Licenses and Labels’ Art+Law 4; 6-10.
- Christen, Kimberly. 2015. ‘Tribal Archives, Traditional Knowledge and Local Contexts: Why the ‘s’ Matters’, Journal of Western Archives 6(1) 2015; 1-19.
- Anderson, Jane and Maria Montenegro. 2017. ‘Collaborative Encounters in Digital Cultural Property: Tracing temporal relationships of context and locality.’ The Routledge Companion to Cultural Property. pp. 431-451. Edited by Jane Anderson and Haidy Geismar.
- Anderson, Jane, et al. ‘Labeling knowledge: the semiotics of immaterial cultural property and the production of new Indigenous publics.’ Engaging Native American Publics: Linguistic Anthropology in a Collaborative Key. pp.184-204. Edited by Paul V. Kroskrity and Barbra A. Meek.