The Local Contexts Hub is a web portal that allows Indigenous communities to customize the Local Contexts Traditional Knowledge and Biocultural Labels, and institutions and researchers to generate Local Contexts Notices.
The Local Contexts team appreciates user questions and feedback as we continue to develop the Hub into a useful tool! Please get in touch with us by emailing email@example.com.
January 2024 Updates
- Added validation for accounts where, if a project has not been created, the account landing page is Notices or Labels. If a project has been created, the account landing page is Projects.
- Added a disclaimer for Safari and Internet Explorer browsers.
- Moved the Invite User workflow from a separate page into a modal.
- If user goes to a page that requires login, once logged in, user is redirected to the original page they were going to instead of being directed to the dashboard.
- UI updates to newsletter subscription page and pagination.
- Collections Care Notices content updates.
- Added option to search Project in the Projects Board by description.
- In the Projects Board, added a link to the Project creator’s Public page from the project.
- Fixed bug with the reCAPTCHA not working properly.
- Fixed bug where users were not getting invite emails.